Travelling in Style with Vero Moda.
I collaborated with Vero Moda a few days back to try out their new collection which is based on the theme of an ‘active traveller’ or to elaborate more, it consists of travel outfits which are comfortable yet stylish. We all know the truth for all those long hours of travelling in flights, these things are very important.
For my look I picked up, a white shirt paired with green dungarees, a pair of black boots and a red hat to enhance the outfit!
This recent collection by Vero Moda focuses more towards the denim, green and camouflage prints.
There are some things that you should always carry while travelling. We have listed a couple of them down below so you don’t forget and travel with ease-
- Baggy T-shirts- T-shirts never go wrong, especially the loose-fit. They look cool; makes you feel free and can be paired with anything, from denim shorts to joggers. Plus the guarantee you a 24*7 ventilation. Wear them while travelling and stay tension free.
- Headphones- Music and Travel go hand-in-hand and headphones are a must for the long distances that you need to cover from your home to your destination.
- Denim Jacket- Because who knows when it gets cold in the plane/train. A denim jacket can be easily layered on top of anything; so do carry it for such situations.
- Face Wipes- Travel takes a toll on skin, and to look-feel fresh Face Wipes are my go-to. Never forget these!
- Boots/Converse- Boots/Converse can be paired with anything and everything. They’re comfortable, give you a stylish look, and also let you walk those long tracks.
You may also enjoy: