5 TV Series You Need to Watch!
Even though we start our summer vacations with long productivity lists, motivational quotes and fitness goals, I know what most of us end up doing is binge watching our favourite shows, and adding so many more to our watchlist. (If you don’t do this…what’s your secret?)
To make this process a little easier for you…here are 5 TV shows we think you need to watch! So get some popcorn or ice cream (or both), and settle in.
- Orange Is the New Black – This multi – starrer is about a group of women who come from diverse backgrounds and are serving sentences in the same American prison. The show traces how they landed in jail, and how they’re coping – through their experiences, families and friends. The show has just the right amount of humour, plot twists, representation and everything else a great show must have!
- Pretty Little Liars – This show is the perfect mix of mystery and gossip! The final episode aired only last month, so if you haven’t seen it yet, now is the perfect time to do so…and if you have, I know you’re looking for an excuse to re – watch…and this is it!
- The Mindy Project – This comedy series is about Indian – American Mindy Lahiri, a doctor in New York City, who’s trying to balance her professional life and also get her perfect romantic comedy ending, and after years of trying to recreate Bollywood movie scenes in real life, I think we’ve all realized, it’s not so easy, is it?
- Full House – If you’re a ‘90s kid, you’ve probably heard of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. This was their first show…from when they were only 9 months old! The show is about 3 men…and a lot of kids! I think it’s best described just by this short review on IMDb: “oh the cute, how it hurts my face.”
- Game of Thrones – There are two kinds of people in the world, those who hate it, and those who love it. If you’re one of the latter, you know that Season 7 of the show is out. So get on it...who knows you might spot one of your favourite singers on it too! No spoilers, though! ;)
You may also enjoy: