- POPULAR POSTS
Hope everyone is doing well!
You guys know I love experimenting with different hairstyles and I think it can completely transform your look.
So, for this post I’ve collaborated with BBLUNT and I’m going to show you guys 3 different hairstyles for your next party!
First things first, I’m going to apply BBLUNT’S HIGH DEFINITION CURL, CURL DEFINING LEAVE-IN CREAM before curling it.
It transforms my frizzy curls and enhances it for that extra oomph factor.
Buy the leave in serum online here.
Flipping my hair upside down & applying it evenly on damp hair, from roots to ends.
First hairstyle: PARTY CRASHER
1.Now that I’ve curled my hair and reached the desired texture that I want, I’m going to divide my hair into 4 different sections and then I’m going to make 4 low pony tails.
2.Now, I’m just twisting and scrunching my hair and securing it with some trusty old bobby pins.
And, It’s done. See, it’s so easy to make!
Second hairstyle: HIGH BUN
A bun is always a great idea when you only have 5 mins to get ready for the party and still want to look put together.
1. As my hair is already curled and texturized, I’m going to use BBLUNT‘s Spotlight Hair Polish For Instant Shine, which is perfect for instant shine for dull hair. It gives the dullest hair a gorgeous shiny finished look in just a spray.
Buy the hair polish online here.
2. I’m just grabbing them into a high ponytail and then securing it with a rubber band.
3. Now I’m just twisting and securing it with bobby-pins. Make sure it’s messy.
4. Taking out some strands to frame my face.
And this is how you make a perfect bun.
Third hairstyle: MERMAID TAIL
For this hairstyle I wanted to do something different, so I used this BBLUNT One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour in Bronze.
It’s a cool new way to colour hair without having to commit permanently and it’s so easy to use as well. You can simply shampoo to wash off color, specially created for Indian hair.
Buy the temporary hair spray's online here.
1. Now that I’ve added a splash of colour to my hair, I’m going to take a section of hair and make a Dutch braid.
2. This is the most important step, pancaking, gently pulling it apart so that I looks messy and undone.
3. Now I’m just wrapping it and securing it with bobby-pins.
This is probably my favorite out of the three.
Hope you guys got some ideas and if you do try them out tag me and BBLUNT in your pictures, we would love to see!
Until next time,
Follow that_bohogirl on Snapchat!