- POPULAR POSTS
As summers make way back into our lives and as the season changes from pleasant to all sweaty and hot, we prepare for the worst. Indian summers are untolerable. They take a toll on our skin and unless you are careful about taking care of your skin, you might face some serious consequences!
So no worries we got you covered here, just know one thing- sunscreens are your best friend!
We have made a list of our top three sunscreens so that you know which one is best for you!
1. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Matte Gel Pa+++ Spf - 50
Now this sunscreen has a high SPF. The higher the spf, the more protection you have from the UV rays! Lotus has been one of the
most used Sunscreen till date. Made with herbal ingredients, this product seldom disappoints people.
- Value for money.
- Gives a matte look.
- Based on Gel formula which doesn't feel heavy on skin.
- High SPF.
- Not suitable for acne prone skin.
- Not suitable for dry skin.
BUY IT HERE- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Matte Gel Pa+++ Spf - 50 (Click on it.)
2. VLCC Matte Look Sun Screen Cream SPF 30
Now this sunscreen is not very popular but people who have used it swear by it!
- It comes in a cute bottle with a flip cap.
- Gives a matte finish to your skin.
- Is suitable for all skin types due to the ayurvedic essential extracts.
- Blends easily with the skin.
- Great price value.
- Leaves a whitish tinge to the face so not so suitabe for wheatish people.
BUY IT HERE- VLCC Matte Look Sun Screen Cream SPF 30
3. Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+
This is our favourite sunscreen! Neutrogena has never disappointed us in terms of skincare!
-Perfect for all skin types
- Leaves no whitish tinge to face
-oil free formula
-Feels super light on face
-Helps in brigtening the skin.
- A little expensive for the quantity one gets.
BUY IT HERE- Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+